Medway is growing, and we need to provide new homes, jobs, services and roads.
The council is consulting on the first stage of the plan from 4 January to 29 February 2016. We want to hear from all of you.
Key issues for the plan include:
- The best locations for new housing in Medway
- Protecting and enhancing our environment
- How people see our town centres
- How we can boost employment
- Providing for services and infrastructure
You can view the Issues and Options consultation document online and copies are available at the reception desk of the council offices at Gun Wharf, public libraries and Community Hubs across Medway. You can find details of the locations and opening hours of these buildings at: www.medway.gov.uk
Please help us plan for Medway’s future by completing our survey on initial proposals.
- Fill out as much or as little of the survey as you like
- We promise to respond to all feedback
- You really can influence change
You can submit your responses to the consultation questions in the following ways:
Post: Planning Policy, Regeneration, Community & Culture, Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR.
Or click on the one of the buttons below to fill out an online questionnaire or email us.
Comments must be received in writing by 5pm on Monday, 29 February 2016.