EMC has joined forces with Thomson Snell & Passmore, FinnCap and Valuation Consulting to run a seminar on the morning on Tuesday 23 May on the challenge of “Unlocking value in your business”.
We have a string of star studded speakers (and me) focusing on the recognition and commercial exploitation of intangible assets. Often the only recognition is when a company is sold but our speakers will show that it need not wait till then, and that proper recognition and management of intangible assets should be an integral part of any ambitious business.
It isn’t just inventions, brands, designs or things you make, write or produce that have a value. Every business is the product of a unique set of people and circumstances. Your customer base, your key personnel, your business processes all contribute to the value inherent in your business.
Everyone knows about patents and designs, but they are only part of the story. Every business has Intellectual Property, and it isn’t just the legally protectable stuff.
This FREE seminar, for ambitious entrepreneurs, will show you how to
- Identify, value and protect your intangible assets
- Use them as a management tool to fuel growth
- Get them properly recognised in your accounts
- Use them to raise funds; and much more
You will hear from expert speakers, including
- Gina Bicknell from law firm Thomson Snell & Passmore
- Christopher Raggett from City brokers FinnCap
- Kelvin King from Valuation Consulting, a leading provider of business valuation and intangible asset valuation services.
Along with team members from business management consultancy EMC – Desmond High, Martin Stanton, Howard Wilder and Kevin Wheelhouse – they will help unravel the mysteries of IP and explain how it can be exploited for business gain.
or call the EMC Hove office on 01273 945 984