Office Space Rental Charges
There are three sizes of serviced offices available:
- Small unit – £34.64 per sq. ft. Example based on average small unit – 122.18 sqft @ £34.64 per sq. ft.= £352.69 per month **
- Medium unit – £33.57 per sq. ft. Example based on average medium unit – 272.02 sqft @ £33.57 per sq. ft.= £760.97 per month **
- Large unit – £31.88 per sq. ft. Example based on average large unit – 546.07 sqft @ £31.88 per sq. ft.= £1,450.72 per month **
- Extra large – price available on request
** Please note these are examples of an average office unit within the Centre and other sizes / prices may be available.
What is covered by the rental charges
- Heating, lighting and water
- Buildings insurance
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas including exterior of windows
- Centre management and security
- Refuse disposal (although you must take your office waste to the bin compound)
- Provision of reception services during normal working hours
- Mail handling / receipt of deliveries during normal working hours
- Limited free parking
- Use of meeting rooms (2 cheapest hours free per month)
- Kitchen and shower facilities
- Wi-Fi access in breakout areas
- Monitored external CCTV
- All other services and facilities as listed in your tenant licence
What is not covered by rental charges
- Office furniture
- Business rates
- Electricity – 15p/KWh
- Rental of phone handset and telephone line
- Telephone call costs – call costs are 3p/min Local rate and 7p/min National rate. The rates for overseas call costs are available on request. You may wish to bring in your own VOIP type phone, but this will not allow call handling by reception
- The Data Centre – You may have a requirement to house your business server. Our Data Room can accommodate your needs. Please speak to us for prices and options
- Printing and photocopying charges if you use the centre’s print photocopier. You receive your own pin number to ensure you are only billed for your print and copy costs. 5p per black and white copy, 10p per colour copy
- Post franking and pick up service. This is invoiced monthly at standard royal mail rates
Please contact us for information about our latest availability.
The deposit is one month’s licence fee of the chosen office.
A copy of the standard licence agreement for Innovation Centre Medway is available on request. The licence is a 12 month licence with a one month notice period.