The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are for outstanding achievement by UK businesses in the categories of:
- innovation – for commercial success as a result of innovation
- international trade – for growth and commercial success in international trade
- sustainable development – for commercially successful products, services and management that benefit the environment, society and the economy
The awards are valid for 5 years.
To find out if you’re eligible
Your organisation (business or non-profit) must:
- be based in the UK (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) and file its Company Tax Returns with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- be a self-contained enterprise that markets its own products or services and is under its own management
- have at least 2 full-time UK employees or part-time equivalents
- demonstrate strong corporate social responsibility
Each of the award categories has additional entry criteria.
To find out more and how to apply, click the button below.